Use site settings for searching, sorting, creating, editing and deleting Better CMS lists:
- Pages. Manage already created CMS pages, creation dates, published statuses, click on the path of the page and go into selected details of the page.
- Blog -> Posts. Manage already created Blog Posts, creation dates, published statuses, click on the path of the article and go into selected details of the article.
- Blog -> Authors. Manage blog posts authors.
- Blog -> Template. Select default template for creating blog posts.
- Blog -> Settings. Select default content edit type for newly created blog posts.
- Categories. Manage pages / blog posts / contents categories.
- Tags. Manage pages / blog posts / contents / media tags.
Languages. -> Manage available languages for multilingual pages. Only if cms.config attribute
enableMultilanguagesis set to true. Read more about managing multilingual pages.
- Media Manager. Manage folders and upload and manage images, videos and other files.
- Widgets. Manage HTML Content Widgets (reusable HTML contents) and Server Control Widgets (already created contents).
- Templates. Manage templates. Template can be created directly in the browser or stored in server with .cshtml extension. Read more here.
- Redirects. Manage redirects for deleted pages.
- Menus. Manage menus, by adding or removing already created pages and articles.
Site settings from additional Beter CMS modules
BetterCms.Model.Usersmodule should be installed. Manage users and assign roles to users.
Users -> Roles.
BetterCms.Model.Usersmodule should be installed. Manage userroles.
BetterCms.Module.Newslettermodule should be installed. Manage newsletters subscriptions.